If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us (in our contact site). Antares GmbH is committed to your privacy. This privacy notice explains our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information.
This privacy notice applies to any ANTARES GMBH website, application, service, or tool (collectively "Services") where this privacy notice is referenced, regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. This privacy notice also applies to the provision of ANTARES GMBH services through any ANTARES GMBH partner's website, application, service, or tool where it is referenced and where your listings and their content are published or advertised in accordance with the terms of this privacy notice. We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version. We will announce any material changes to this privacy notice through the ANTARES GMBH Message Centre and/or via email.
2. Personal information we collect
a. What is personal information?
Personal Information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We collect personal information from you when you use our Services.
b. How and what personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: (i) use our Services, (ii) use the services of our Affiliate Partners (iii) register for an account with us, (iv) provide us information on a web form, (v) update or add information to your account, (vi) participate in a community board discussion chat, (vii) or when you otherwise correspond with us. Some of this personal information, such as a way to identify you, is necessary to enter into our User Agreement. The provision of all other personal information is voluntary but may be necessary in order to use our Services or the ones of our Affiliate Partners, such as the bidding or buying information needed to conclude a transaction.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as described further down below.
Personal information when you use our Services or register for an account Identifying information such as: (i) your name, (ii) addresses, (iii) telephone numbers or (iv) email addresses
• Bidding or buying information you provide during a transaction, or other transactionbased content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
• Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your basket, adding items to your Watch List, creating collections, and following other collections and sellers)
• Postage, billing and other information used to purchase or send an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (such as tracking numbers and tracking updates)
• In some instances, when you use our Services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favourites
• You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, member-to-member communications, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our Services
• Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
We do NOT collect, process or store any Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
c. Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services or register for an account with us
• We collect information about your interaction with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: (i) Device ID or unique identifier (ii) device type (iii) ID for advertising (iv) unique device token
• Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device's settings menu
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
d. Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
• For more information about our use of these technologies, and how to control them, see Cookies and Similar Technologies
e. Personal information collected from other sources
We supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available in an applicable jurisdiction, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
We allow you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). If you provide us with access to any site with video content, then you agree that we can share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw authorization or connection to the social media site. You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plug in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site
3. How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, contact you about your account and our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We use the personal information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing. The following is a summary of how and according to which legal bases we use your personal information.
We use your personal information to fulfil a contract with you and provide you with our Services, to comply with our legal obligation, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
• To provide payment processing and account management, operate, measure and improve our Services, keep our Services safe, secure and operational, and customize site content that includes items and services that you may like in response to actions that you take
• To contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service o When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we may contact you via email, telephone, SMS/text messages, postal mail, and via mobile push notifications o When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use autodialled or pre-recorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement and as authorized by applicable law. Message and data rates may apply
• To provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
• We use general location information to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
• To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• To enforce our User Agreement, this privacy notice, or other policies, and to monitor restrictions on offers to buy or sell outside of ANTARES GMBH and member-to-member communications for violations of our policies or applicable laws
We use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests. We have implemented controls to balance our interests with your rights.
This includes to:
• Improve our Services, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience
• Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences
• Contact you via email or postal mail in order to offer you coupons, discounts and special promotions, poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires and inform you about our Services, as authorized by applicable law
• Contact you about public policy matters, or other current events, related to your ability to use our Services. This could include an invitation to join a petition, letter writing, call or other sort of public policy related campaigns
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
• Measure the performance of our email marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing open and click rates)
• Monitor and improve the information security of our site and mobile applications With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
• Provide you with marketing via telephone calls, email, SMS or text
• Provide you with marketing from other ANTARES GMBH corporate family members
• Provide you with marketing from third parties
• Customize third party advertising you might see on third party websites
• Use your precise geo-location to provide location-based services
• Use your sensitive personal information to facilitate transactions in certain categories
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
4. Your choices about how we use your personal information
You have choices about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, how we provide you with customized and relevant advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account.
Communication preferences You can control your email communication preferences in the Communication Preference section within your ANTARES GMBH account. There, you can also control your member-tomember communications preferences setting and choose which newsletters and promotions you want to receive.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you received, change your Communication Preferences within your ANTARES GMBH account, indicate your communication preferences using the method described within the direct communication from us or contact us as described in the Contact Us section below. Keep in mind, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
If you do not wish to participate in our advertising personalization programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within the applicable advertisement. The effect of an opt-out will be to stop personalized advertising, but it will still allow the collection of personal information as otherwise described in this privacy notice. We do not allow third parties to track or collect your personal information on our sites for their own advertising purposes, without your consent. Staying Signed in When you sign in to your account on our Services, we might give you the option to stay signed in to your account for certain amount of time. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization.
The specific actions and account activities that you or any other user of this computer/browser may take include:
• Bid, buy or make an offer on an item
• Check out or add items to your cart
• Purchase an item with PayPal using Faster Checkout (if enabled in your account)
• View the activity header
• View the ANTARES GMBH account page
• View or edit the Watch List or order details
• View the profile page
• Send member-to-member messages
• Conduct after-sale activities, like leaving Feedback, cancelling orders, requesting returns or submitting claims
If you attempt to change your password, User ID, update any other account information or attempt other account activity beyond those listed above, you may be required to enter your password. You can typically end your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing your cookies. If you have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services to protect your account and your personal information.
5. Ways you can access, control, and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. You have the right to know what personal information we maintain about you. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format on request. If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to update it. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
Access, correction, and deletion of your personal information You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please, update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate. Keep in mind, once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it.
We will honour any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. To request access and to find out whether any fees may apply, if permitted by applicable national laws, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below. Where you have a statutory right to request access or request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable national laws.
If you request that we stop processing some or all of your personal information or you withdraw (where applicable) your consent for our use or disclosure of your personal information for purposes set out in this privacy notice, we might not be able to provide you all of the Services and customer support offered to our users and authorized under this privacy notice and our Terms of Service. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
6. How we might share your personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other members of the ANTARES GMBH corporate family or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the following purposes:
• ANTARES GMBH corporate family members, who may use it to:
o Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support)
o Help detect, investigate, mitigate and prevent potentially fraudulent and illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, and data security breaches
o Provide you personalized advertising
o Improve their products, sites, applications, services, tools, and marketing communications
• Members of our ANTARES GMBH Inc. corporate family will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have consented to receive such communications from them or if otherwise permitted by the law
Service Providers and financial institutions partners as follows:
• Third party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customize advertising, to assist us with the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, co-branded credit cards and other business operations.
• Third party financial institutions with whom we partner to offer financial products to you, for them to provide joint content and services (such as, registration, transactions and customer support). These third party financial institution partners will use your personal information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
• Third party shipping providers (e.g., DHL, UPS, USPS, etc.) with whom we share delivery address, contact information and shipment tracking information for the purposes of facilitating the delivery of items purchased and other delivery related communications.
• Third party providers of websites, applications, services and tools that we cooperate with so that they can publish or advertise your listings and their content on their websites or in their applications, services and tools. If we transfer personal information along with the content of your listings to third party providers, this will be solely on the basis of an agreement limiting use by the third-party provider of such personal information to processing necessary to fulfil their contract with us and obligating the third party provider to take security measures with regard to such data. Third party providers are not permitted to sell, lease or in any other way transfer the personal information included in your listings to third parties.
• KYC and ID verification Services like WebID, IDNow and others which we require to enter into special agreements with us
• Providers of qualified digital signatures like Edicom, Cryptomathic or a-Trust we use to sign your contracts with us based on qualified electronic signatures.
• Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law to comply with our legal requirements, enforce our Terms of Service, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property or safety
• To law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request or legal process relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that exposes us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability. We will only disclose information we deem relevant to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history
• To credit agencies or bureaus as authorized by applicable national laws (e.g. information on late or missed payments or other defaults on your account that may be reflected in your credit report or file)
• To third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal basis, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity Other ANTARES GMBH users as authorized by you or your use of our Services
• When transacting with another user, the other user may request that we provide him/her with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, email address, contact details, shipping and billing address, or other information from you needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction
• If a transaction fails, is put on hold, or is later invalidated, we may also provide the other user with details of the unsuccessful transaction. The other user receiving your information should only use it for purposes related to the transaction. Unless you have consented to receive marketing from them, they should not contact you for marketing purposes
Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is a violation of our Terms of Trade Agreement
• We may disclose your personal information to Financial Service Providers or other organizations listed above to:
o prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate potentially illegal acts, fraud and/or security breaches, and to assess and manage risk, including to alert you if fraudulent activities have been detected on your ANTARES GMBH or financial accounts
o provide customer services, including to help service your account or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional disputes)
o facilitate the processing of payment cards when you pay within our Services with a payment card and we use PayPal or another e-Wallet Service to process your payment o facilitate shipping and related services for purchases you made
Change of ownership If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our global privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this privacy notice with respect to your personal information. If we intend to handle your personal information for any purposes
not covered in this privacy notice, you will receive prior notification of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
7. How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. Our specific retention times for personal information are documented in our regional records retention schedules. How long we retain personal information can vary significantly based on context of the Services we provide and on our legal obligations. The following factors typically influence retention periods: How long is the personal information needed to provide our Services? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most of our data retention periods
Is the personal information sensitive?
If so, a shortened retention time is generally appropriate Have you provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent
Are we subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain your personal information?
Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or personal information retained for the purposes of litigation. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
8. Cookies & Similar Technologies
9. How do we protect your personal Information?
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorization controls. For more information about staying safe while buying and selling online, or to report an issue with your account please visit our Security Centre.
10. Global Privacy Standards
We have established a set of global privacy standards for all ANTARES GMBH companies in our Policies and Rules guides. They are our commitment to protect your personal information and honour our privacy obligations within our ANTARES GMBH corporate family.
Data Controllers and Data Protection Officers Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with our global privacy standards, this privacy notice, as well as any applicable national laws. Your data controller may transfer data to other members of the ANTARES GMBH corporate family. Where we have a legal obligation to do so, we have appointed data protection officers (DPOs) to be responsible for the privacy program at each of the respective data controllers. You can contact any of our Officers via the "Contact Us" information detailed below in this privacy notice or our contact form on the website.
11. Other important privacy information
This section describes some additional privacy information related to your use of our Services that you may find important.
When you share your personal information on our sites or applications – what happens?
Other users have access to the information you share on ANTARES GMBH. For example, other users can see your bids, purchases, items for sale, your collections, the sellers and collections you follow, storefronts, feedback, ratings, product reviews and associated comments. Other users can also see any information you chose to share in your profile or your collections.
Your responsibilities over transactional information you receive through ANTARES GMBH When you transact with another user, we enable you to obtain or we may provide you with the personal information of the other user (such as their name, account ID, email address, contact details, shipping and billing address) to complete the transaction. Independent from us, you are the controller of such data and we encourage you to inform the other user about your privacy practices and respect their privacy. In all cases, you must comply with the applicable privacy laws, and must give the other user a chance to remove them from your database and them a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You may use the personal information that you have access to only for ANTARES GMBH transactionrelated purposes, or for other services offered through ANTARES GMBH (such as voucher, fraud complaints, and member-to-member communications), and for purposes expressly consented by the user to whom the information relates. Using personal information of other users that you have access to for any other purpose constitutes a violation of our User Agreement.
Unwanted or threatening email We do not tolerate abuse of our Services. You do not have permission to add other users to your mailing list (email or postal), call, or send him/her text messages for commercial
purposes, even if this user purchased something from you, unless the user has given his/her explicit consent. Sending unwanted or threatening email and text messages is against our User Agreement. To report ANTARES GMBH-related spam or spoof emails please forward the email to us.
We may scan messages automatically and check for spam, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity, illegal or prohibited content or violations of our Terms of Service, this privacy notice or our other policies.
Our websites are general audience websites and not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users deemed to be children under their respective national laws.
Third Party Privacy Practices
This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party or visit a third-party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them or they collect from you.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your personal information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your personal information. This is true even where the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are bidders, buyers or sellers on our site.
If you have a question or a complaint about this privacy notice, our global privacy standards, or our information handling practices, you can reach the Global Privacy Office in writing at: Antares GmbH; Attn: Legal - Global Privacy Office, Rosenweg 19a, 26532 Großheide.
You can also email our Global Privacy team via email.
Your right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority remains unaffected
(T&C) for Merchants
1. Subject of these General Terms and Conditions
Mondo Shopping World is a Service of Antares GmbH, registered in Germany Business Number 11820354, Rosenweg 19a, 26532 Großheide. The company Antares GmbH, Germany (hereinafter “Antares”), offers e-commerce merchants and other legal entities (hereinafter referred to as “merchants”) the opportunity to rent a shop or other marketplace sales tools for the sales or purchase of goods (hereinafter referred to as “Articles”). These Antares Shops and Antares marketplaces are operated by Antares GmbH.
1.1. Business status
Merchants are any natural or legal person that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts as a commercial or independent professional business. Merchants in accordance with these terms and conditions are registered in their local trade register or have a trade certificate.
1.2. Requirement of written form
These T&C contain the effective terms and conditions between Antares and the merchant for the services offered by Antares under this service contract. Any provisions different from these T&C shall only apply if they have been confirmed by Antares in writing. These conditions apply exclusively to merchants and not their customers. With the approval according to Art 3 "Admission and access", the merchant accepts these T&C as binding
1.3. Subject to changes
Antares reserves the right to adapt these T&C to future conditions. This applies to significant changes to the Antares business model (e.g. changes in service content, functions, merchant obligations, usage conditions, etc.). In case of such changes, Antares will take the interests of the merchant into best consideration and respect. The merchant will be notified of the change of conditions in text form, by fax or e-mail and the changed conditions will be sent by e-mail no later than six weeks before they become effective. The T&C can be reviewed at any time in the shop management. Rights and obligations established through these T&C and which, by their nature, also apply after termination of this contract (e.g. rights of use granted, direct debit mandate of the SEPA direct debit mandate, etc.) shall continue to apply. If the merchant objects to these T&C or future changes, both parties are entitled to terminate the contractual relationship.
2. Services provided by Antares
2.1. Antares Shop
During the contract period, Antares offers the merchant the usage of one or more Antares shops (Multishops) and Affiliate-Hoarding Shops. All shop pages as well as the product detail pages are managed under the domain structure of Antares.
2.1.1. Legal-text/structure of the Antares Shops
Antares provides the pricing components, shipping costs, delivery times and other essential or necessary characteristics for the product presentation and might as well provide the end customer terms and conditions and the imprint and adapts these if necessary, to the legal requirements. These may not be hidden by the merchant and must always be visible in the shop and accessible from every page.
2.1.2. Content of Antares Shops
For all contents of the Antares shop and the product detail pages, which are not provided or specified by Antares, the merchant fully responsible on his own. This includes in particular the product description and the accuracy of the information provided, such as price, basic price, product images, delivery dates, small business owner status, VAT rate and other required information. He is also responsible for checking whether the information given is correct and complete, in particular in case of changes to the Antares Shop or in the event of price errors or other misrepresentations that may occur as a result of the changes. (see also Section 9.6 Liability for data imports by Antares).
Script- and HTML functions Under no circumstances may any of the following scripts be used in the Antares Shop:
2.1.4. Prohibited Links / Shop name
Merchants may not include external hyperlinks in the product offerings or on other Antares sites that refer to external or non-Antares web sites. For legally required external links (for example to guarantee conditions) this does not apply; In cases of doubt, the merchant can contact Antares. Furthermore, the merchant is prohibited from naming his Antares Store according to their own 1st Level Shop domain or using items that refer to an email or internet address, such as email address or email address. “Shopname.de” or .com, .net, .org, .edu or variants of these elements, such as e.g. _en or -de or similar. This also applies to the use in logos and / or graphics. Antares reserves the right to decide differently in individual cases.
2.1.5. Https encryption
Antares uses https pages only. The links and representations leading to the Antares pages must therefore comply with the https standard; if they do not, Antares reserves the right to delete or not to display them.
2.2. Antares Market Place / Mall
Antares operates a common marketplace where the products of all merchants are offered for sale centrally. Antares lists merchants’ merchandise in various categories and offers end customers the ability to purchase items through individual shopping baskets only. The presentation of the products on the product detail pages is solely in the responsibility of the merchant.
2.3. Checkout / Payment processing
Merchants are free to use their own payment providers, unless they can prove to be PCI compliant and meet the requirements of PSD and have their base office in the EU. Antares must then be given the opportunity to embed the payment API of that service at cost for the merchant. Other terms and costs will apply. Antares therefore recommends all merchants to use the services of the Paysera payment Service. The respective details can be requested from Antares in the backoffice pages. Additional Terms and costs of the service provider will apply.
The End Customer or the merchant may contact Antares to Resolve disputes. Antares will make an effort to reach an agreement within the reasonable limits. However, it does not exist or impart any liability for Antares to enforce or participate in an arbitration process.
2.5. End-customer Terms and cease and desist letter protection
Antares creates on demand and at cost the merchant Terms & conditions towards the end customer and creates the merchant's Imprint and Revocation Instruction based on UK Law. Antares DOES NOT take the risk for "cease and desist letters" received by the merchant regarding its Antares Shop. The merchant is obliged to inform Antares immediately, truthfully and in full in case of a threatened or actual liability notice by third parties. In addition, the merchant must provide all the Information necessary for the examination of such claims.
2.6. International shipping / countries of distribution
Basically, the merchant can deliver to all countries. He is responsible for compliance with the legal requirements of the respective country of delivery, in particular for compliance with the applicable country-specific consumer rights. However, Antares reserves the right to restrict or extend the countries of distribution in general or in individual cases.
3. Authorization and access
3.1. Business status
Prerequisite for the use of the Antares marketplace and the Antares shops is the approval of the merchant by Antares GmbH. Antares is only available to businesses outlined in Art. 1.1 of the T&C for the performance of their business activities. The business status must be proven by means of suitable documents, in particular a current business registration or a current commercial register extract or comparable documents. The merchant is obliged to fill out completely and truthfully the forms provided by Antares for the identification of the merchant and its beneficial owner(s) according to the Money Laundering Act.
3.2. Applicant approval / Contracting
The merchant is requested to first register on the Antares websites. The acceptance of the registration takes place via a confirmation of approval by e-mail, which contains all agreements. The confirmation of registration establishes a service contract between Antares and the merchant in accordance with these General Terms & Conditions.
3.3. Obligation to notify
The merchant warrants that all personal and business information provided by him to Antares – in particular in the context of his application for approval according Art. 3.2 - are true and complete. He is obliged to notify Antares of any future changes to the information provided without delay, to keep that information up to date and, if necessary, to submit the necessary documents. For this he is also obliged under the anti-money-laundering regulations.
3.4. Account suspension and contract termination in case of violation
Antares is entitled to withdraw the admission to Antares temporarily or for the future in the event of not only insignificant infringements or violations of these T&C (in particular in case of a breach of the obligations of merchants, acc. Art. 5., "Duties of the merchant") and / or to take the Antares Shop completely offline (offline) and thus to remove all products listed there from the Internet. Antares may also take these measures if the merchant continues to act bad after a complaint or if he refrains from taking any action required and thereby violates laws and / or these T&C. Antares is also entitled, in its reasonable discretion, to provisionally restrict or suspend the merchant’s authorization if a final decision cannot yet be made, provided there is a risk of inconvenience for end customers, other merchants or Antares until clarification. In these cases, Antares may take other appropriate measures to counter impairments and / or damages, taking due account of the interests of the merchant on the one hand and the interests of other affected parties on the other hand. Further claims remain unaffected.
3.5. Antares Login
All logins are individualized and may only be used by the authorized merchant. The merchant is obliged to keep the login and password secret and to protect it from unauthorized access by third parties. In case of suspicion of misuse by a third party, the merchant will inform Antares immediately. As soon as Antares becomes aware of unauthorized use, Antares will block the merchant’s access. Antares reserves the right to change the login and password of a merchant; in such a case, Antares will inform the merchant immediately.
3.6. Modifications by Antares
Antares reserves the right to change or extend the content and structure of the Antares Marketplaces and the Antares Shops if this does not or not significantly affect the fulfilment of the contract concluded with the merchant (offering goods via the Internet). Antares will inform merchants accordingly about such changes. 3.7. Communication with Antares The merchant agrees to communicate with Antares in German or English. The merchant will provide Antares with a working e-mail account that Antares can use for communication. The merchant must ensure that the emails sent by Antares are received.
E-mails sent by Antares to the e-mail address provided by the merchant in the shop administration will be deemed to be delivered and received within 24 hours after dispatch.
3.8. File transfers inside the Antares group of companies
The merchant agrees that his data and submitted materials may be shared within the Antares Group if necessary, for purposes of payment processing, Customer Identification (KYC) and anti-moneylaundering (AML) purposes, security or legal issues and marketing purposes.
4. Payment processing
All payments between merchants and Antares are processed either via the Upaycard e-Wallet, direct banking (wire) processing or cryptocurrencies. In some cases, Antares might accept SDD (direct debit) or ACH but this only upon individual agreement and Antares's sole discretion. All payment schemes are listed on the website or Antares Backoffice. Payments between merchants and end-customers are based on individual processing agreements between the merchant and licensed payment processors.
4.1. Payment schemes
4.1.1. The merchant agrees to comply in particular with the regulations of the credit card organization Mastercard. He can see these at any time at: www.mastercard.com/us/merchant/pdf/BM-EntireManualpublic.pdf.
4.1.2. The merchant agrees to comply in particular with the regulations of Paysera. He can see these at any time at: https://upaycard.com/about
4.1.3. The merchant warrants that he will not allow clients to make split-sales to circumvent floorlimits or process cards in order to validate them for any other purpose than paying the ordered Articles.
4.1.4. In case of exceeding chargeback or refund limits, all resulting penalties or penitent-fees from the associations or other financial services will be forwarded to the liability of the merchant. The merchant guarantees to hold harmless and protect Antares from any of such claims.
5. Merchant obligations / sales-execution
5.1. Selling on Antares
The merchant commits himself at Antares to:
5.1.1. offer only unused and originally packed genuine articles or antiques for sale;
5.1.2. offer second-hand or refurbished goods only in consultation with Antares. In such case the arti- cles must comply with the corresponding statutory and, where applicable additionally to the regulations and labelling requirements imposed by Antares;
5.1.3. not make offers in which the Article description is so incomplete that the item and / or price cannot be determined clearly and easily. The merchant will describe the object of purchase as accurately as possible;
5.1.4. not offer any article if the sale of the article or the layout of the offer would violate any legal, official or public policy in accordance with the legal system applicable to the buyer;
5.1.5. make no offer on any articles listed in the prohibition list of Antares; The list of prohibited items can be found at the end of these T&C.
5.1.6. offer only items for sale that the merchant has at his discretion and which he can send to the buyer. The Articles must already be in possession of the merchant at the time of their listing in the specified quantity or fabricable / made available by the merchant until the time of their sale/shipping; Assign articles to the Antares marketplaces according to their corresponding categories. The articles are first assigned to the categories and/or brands chosen by the merchant (in particular the EAN / MPN). The correctness of this assignment is not checked or guaranteed by Antares. The merchant is responsible for the correct assignment and correctness of the provided EAN / MPN numbers. Antares is not obligated to examine any assignments to determine whether they infringe third-party rights or not. Antares has the right at any time to change or delete categories and other designations as well as to change the merchant's assignment to a category, in particular in case Antares has reason to believe a wrong or misleading category assignment of articles.
This applies in particular to the display of the EAN / MPN numbers and the associated articles. If Antares detects a wrong assignment, Antares is entitled to automatically correct it according to the EAN or MPN used and, if necessary, assign the correct brand.
5.1.7. ship ordered Articles to the delivery address specified by the buyer immediately after the order confirmation has been sent. In the event of unavailability or delivery delays, the merchant will notify Antares immediately;
5.1.8. respect trademarks and not violate any related obligations of referrals and annotations made to them in the legislation of the proprietor and/or the one of the buyers.
5.2. Failure to comply
Antares expressly reserves the right to claim compensation for damages and the termination without notice in accordance with Art. 14 of these T&C. The merchant shall indemnify and hold harmless Antares from any legal claims of third parties due to culpable breaches of duty in accordance with Art. 11 of these T&C.
5.3. Deleting Articles
Antares shall be entitled to immediately block or remove an article from the shop or marketplace in the event of a breach of the T&C as stated in Art. 3.4 or if the sales offer is not in accordance with the requirements under Art. 5. or 15.
5.4. Mandatory use of pre-determined legal information
5.5. Age verification / Articles requiring verification
Notwithstanding the regulations under Art. 15. (Illegal articles) of these T&C, the merchant is obliged to sell articles that are sold under the Youth Protection Act or the Youth Media State Treaty and therefore subject to age restrictions (e.g. alcohol, alcoholic goods, adult items, media such as DVDs, books, games, etc.), only in compliance with the statutory age limit and one Age verification using a generally accepted age verification procedure where necessary. This also applies insofar as proof is required for other articles, in particular according to the relevant provisions in the country of delivery. Proof must be included in the description of the offers and the goods delivered only against the legally required proof.
6. Other duties and obligation of the merchant / Order processing
6.1. General obligation to use the Antares order processing The merchant is obliged to:
6.1.1. not change any delivery or billing address data specified by the buyer (outside the Antares shop administration).
6.1.2. bring Articles offered under "prompt delivery" or "available in 1-3 business days" within one working day after purchase into shipping.
6.1.3. provide a hardcopy- invoice with the shipped Articles.
6.1.4. refrain from any action or action likely to jeopardize, affect or infringe the legitimate interests of Antares or the community of other Antares distributors.
6.1.5. set up and maintain the required data protection and backup procedures throughout the contract term. This essentially refers to the careful and conscientious handling of logins and passwords.
6.1.6. to immediately notify Antares of technical changes occurring in his sphere of operations or responsibility if they are likely to affect the performance or safety of Antares;
6.1.7. cooperate in the investigation of attacks from third parties on Antares, as far as this cooperation is required from the merchant.
6.1.8. cooperate with Anares on Antares vouchers or promotions, and not to misuse any situation alone or in collaboration with others to enrich or take unjustifiably profits for himself or others.
6.1.9. to immediately check a data import carried out by Antares and notify Antares of any error immediately after its discovery. If an immediate correction of an error is not possible, Antares is entitled to remove the faulty product data or temporarily take the Antares Shop offline.
6.2. Service and System availability
The merchant further will refrain from any measures which jeopardize or disturb the functioning of the Antares marketplaces and the Antares Shop, nor access data for which he is not entitled to access. Furthermore, he must ensure that his information and data transferred via the Antares Shop are not afflicted with viruses, worms Trojan horses or any other malware. The merchant agrees to indemnify Antares against all damages arising out of failure to comply with these obligations and, in addition, indemnify Antares from all claims by third parties, including legal fees, against Antares for breach of these obligations.
The Merchant is aware that online systems such as the Antares Marketplaces and Antares Shops may be affected by server or system failures or similar accessibility limitations beyond the control of Antares.
This includes, in particular, acts of third parties that are not acting on behalf of Antares, technical conditions of the Internet that cannot be influenced by Antares, and force majeure. This does not affect the contractual conformity of the provision of services by Antares. The same applies to maintenance work, which must be carried out at regular intervals. As far as necessary, Antares will temporarily discontinue or restrict its services taking into account the interests of the merchant. Antares endeavours to carry out the maintenance work, as far as possible, during periods of low use. If this is possible in individual cases, Antares will inform the merchant prior to commencement of maintenance work. Despite extensive security measures of the system, it can come (even in the short term) to systemic failures of the service offered. In this respect, Antares expressly does not guarantee that the Antares marketplaces or Antares shops can be reached at any time and without interruption.
7.1. Pricing model
The merchant pays for the use of Antares services the fees listed in the applicable fee model (visible here). The applicable fees and payments are payable in addition to the statutory VAT rate.
7.2. Due dates / Installments
The basic fee is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract or at the beginning of the respective term and is payable in advance. The merchant can only choose a different payment term (monthly or annually) before starting a new contract period. For the monthly payment, the basic fee will be deferred accordingly. If the merchant is in delay of at least two consecutive monthly rates in whole or in part and at least 10% of the contract fees for the entire duration of the contract, the merchant has passed a deadline of two weeks to pay the amount due, the entire outstanding amount for the term of the contract is due immediately. During a late payment by the merchant, Antares is entitled to block the merchant’s Antares Shop with immediate effect up to a maximum of 60 days. If no payment has been received after this time, Antares may terminate the contract in accordance with Art. 14 of these T&C without further notice.
7.3. Refund of fees
Antares only refunds fees paid, if the service contract between the merchant and SitM was cancelled more than 3 months before the date of expiration. In such case, the merchant shall be redeemed with the difference of funds paid and remaining monthly rate till official contractual end.
7.4. Storage of the billing data
The merchant agrees to the storage of the billing data for the purposes of proof and / or within the scope of the legal storage obligations.
Antares is entitled to set off payment obligations towards the merchant that Antares has entered into under this agreement against any amounts owed by the merchant under this Agreement or under any other agreement(s) between the merchant and Antares and not yet paid; without prejudice to any other rights and remedies available to Antares under this Agreement. This also applies to Antares Multishops or separately maintained Antares shops of the same merchant.
The merchant agrees to the transmission of invoices by Antares in electronic form. The Merchant has to raise objections to the settlement made by Antares within six weeks after receipt of the invoice in writing to Antares. After expiry of the aforementioned period, the settlement will be deemed to be approved by the merchant.
8. Conclusion of contracts via the Antares Shop or the Antares marketplaces
8.1. Contract partner towards the end customer
Contractual partner towards customers in sales is the merchant. The fulfilment of contracts concluded via Antares is the sole responsibility of the respective merchant in accordance with these T&C. However, Antares is entitled to act as the merchant’s representative towards the end customer and, if applicable, to receive or accept statements or close contracts. Antares does not assume any guarantee for the fulfilment or liability for material or legal defects of the traded articles and goods for the contracts concluded via Antares. Antares also has no obligation to provide for the fulfilment of the contracts concluded between the dealers and the end customer.
9. Liability of Antares
9.1. Liability exclusion for cease and desist letters
In case of unauthorized changes and additions to the legally significant information within the meaning of Art. 2.5 Antares excludes any liability for any incoming cease and desist letters against the merchant.
9.2. Limitation of liability
Antares shall be liable for claims on damages – in particular for unlawful acts, organizational negligence, culpability upon conclusion of contract or any other fault-based claims arising from breaches of duty – only insofar as they are based intentionally or by gross negligence. Contractual obligations are those obligations which protect the contractual legal positions of the merchant, which the contract has to grant him according to its content and purpose. Furthermore, contractual obligations whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the merchant has regularly trusted and can rely on are also essential. The above exclusion of liability for cases of simple negligence does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, as well as in the case of the assumption of a guarantee of quality or the fraudulent concealment. In these cases, Antares is also liable for simple negligence. As far as the liability of Antares is regulated above, this also applies to the employees, employees, representatives and vicarious agents of Antares.
9.3. Liability for data losses
Antares is not liable for any loss of data if such loss could not have been avoided by appropriate precautionary measures, in particular data backup measures.
9.4. Liability for system failure
Liability of Antares caused by technical failures, interrupted data transfers or other problems and damages in this context, is excluded. Antares is not liable for damages caused by the disruption of its operation or the operation of the portal as a result of force majeure, riots, war and natural events or as a result of other incidents not caused by Antares (e.g. strike, lockout, traffic disruptions, dispositions of public Domestic or foreign) or due to non-culpable technical problems. This also applies insofar as these disruptions occur in the case of third parties commissioned by Antares.
9.5. Liability for improper use
The liability does not extend to impairments of the contractual use of the services provided by Antares to Antares, which have been caused by improper or incorrect use by the merchant.
9.6. Liability for data import by Antares
A data import carried out by Antares for the merchant (e.g. product details, prices, images, etc.) is a voluntary service which can be revoked at any time by Antares and to which the merchant has no legal claim. The merchant is aware that the import of data in individual cases may lead to errors in the transmission of data and / or the subsequent presentation of the data. Antares is liable for incorrect data import only in accordance with the provisions of Art. And only if the merchant has fulfilled his duty to cooperate. The merchant is obligated to immediately check the correctness and completeness of a data import carried out by Antares to a reasonable extent (at least on a random sample basis) and to notify Antaresof an error immediately after its discovery. If an immediate correction of the error is not possible, Antares is entitled to remove the faulty product data or to temporarily take the shop offline. Antares is not responsible for the correctness or the correct representation (if influenced by the merchant) of the imported data. For the correctness of the data and their correct representation only the merchant is responsible.
10. Third-party content / licenses and usage rights
10.1. Third party content
10.1.1. Forbidden content
The merchant guarantees that the content and articles used by him for the use on Antares as well as in the context of the respective contract fulfilment are free of third-party rights, or he has the rights of the rights owners (photographers, designers, depicted persons, copywriters, Trademark owner, etc.) to use and grant corresponding rights in the supplier countries. This also applies in particular to the granting of rights according to Art.
10.2.1. of these T&C.
The lawfulness of the storage and keeping of the data, which are stored by the merchant on Antares and kept there as intended, is the sole responsibility of the merchant. In particular, he must ensure that he also has the appropriate rights for the continued storage and / or repeated use, or initiates the deletion of data as soon as the rights expire or become apparent that they do not exist or do not exist to the required extent.
10.1.2. Notification of violations
The Merchant will promptly notify Antares in writing should claims be asserted against him for breach of third-party intellectual property rights in connection with Antares’s services.
10.1.3. Dissociation of external content
Antares does not adopt foreign content under any circumstances.
10.2. Licenses and usage rights
10.2.1. Transfer of usage-rights
The merchant grants to Antares for the term of the service-contract, as well as, as long as the Distributor is authorized under applicable law, a non-paid, non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable right to use, reproduce, display, display and distribute all provided materials within the meaning of Art.10.1.1. If the authorization of the merchant ends or if it turns out that such has not existed at any time, he will inform Antares immediately upon becoming aware of and in good time before the end of the authorization.
10.2.2. Rights to alter
Merely adapting and modifying the materials submitted for optimal commercial use (e.g., size changes, size changes, blanks) is expressly agreed by the merchant.
10.2.3. Advertising ty Antares
Antares can promote the merchant, even with specific reference to the him and / or specific offers / items of the merchant. The Merchant hereby grants Antares the appropriate rights to his content for application. A claim for application by Antares does not exist.
11. Indemnification for infringement by the merchant
The merchant exempts Antares from all claims and encumbrances, which third parties – regardless of their legal reason – rise against Antares. The merchant will carry all costs and will take all necessary measures, including the costs of a resulting legal defence of Antares. This does not apply, if the merchant is not responsible for the infringement. The above obligation also applies to the organs and employees of Antares.
12. Assignment and offsetting
A partial or complete transfer of the rights of the merchant from the contract with Antares to third parties is excluded. The merchant is only entitled for offsetting against Antares on undisputed, legally binding or recognized counterclaims.
13. Term of contract
The contract period is 12 months. Unless the contract is not terminated by one party at the latest one month before the end of the respective contract period, the contract is extended for a further 12 months. The right to extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
13.2. Termination without notice for important reason
Each party has the right to terminate the contract for cause of important reason without notice. An important reason exists if, -in consideration of all circumstances of the individual case and weighing the interests of both parties-, the terminating part cannot reasonably be expected to continue the contractual relationship until the agreed termination or until the expiry of a period of notice.
An important reason is in particular:
13.2.1. a material breach of essential provisions of these T&C which is not remedied or repeated even after setting a deadline and makes the continuation of the contractual relationship impossible or unreasonable;
13.2.2. the final conviction of a party for a crime, in particular a property crime and a deterioration of the contractual relationship
13.2.3. the one-time delay with the obligation to pay by more than six weeks or in case of repeated default of the payment obligation by more than 2 weeks;
13.2.4. the repeated unavailability of the merchant at customary times; especially if the merchant also fails to respond to three consecutive e-mail messages within 6 business days;
13.2.5. a delivery delay of more than 2 weeks, or in case of repeated delivery delays of more than 5 working days;
13.2.6. where all or part of the assets of the other party have been subject to a foreclosure proceeding or if there are reasons to open insolvency proceedings against the other party, such proceedings have been refused for lack of assets, insolvency proceedings have been instituted against the other party, or by other party has been sworn affidavit on his assets; 13.2.7. the deletion of one of the parties in the commercial register;
13.2.8. Incorrect information in the registering process to use one or more Antares shops;
13.2.9. New registration during an ongoing blocking according to Art. 3.4. these T&C;
13.2.10. the repeated offering or discontinuance of prohibited articles, despite a warning;
13.2.11. if there are complaints from end customers or other merchants, which are not remedied within a reasonable period of time despite admonition. In a given case, a substantiated complaint may be sufficient even if a blockage was appropriate; in particular upon existence of several substantiated complaints, a suspension is appropriate;
13.2.12. if end-customers are threatened with damage by act or omission of the merchant in connection with transactions processed via Antares shops;
13.3. Requirement of Written notice
Any termination must be in writing. Terminations by fax or e-mail shall be in writing.
14. Illegal Articles
Merchants must not offer any articles via Antares if the sale of the articles in accordance with the legal system relevant for the intended contract would violate legal regulations, official orders or morality. Furthermore, the merchant may not offer any items that would violate the contractual terms of any of our affiliates. A valid list of prohibited articles can be viewed here: Prohibited Articles
15. Final Provision
15.1. Choice of law
The contract is exclusively subject to the law of Germany. The Uniform Sales Law (CISG) does not apply to this contract and the individual transactions concluded between the parties
The contractual partner is a merchant, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office Germany for all claims arising out of or on the basis of this contract have been agreed. Antares is also entitled to sue at the general place of jurisdiction of the merchant.
15.3. Merchant data
All information provided by the merchant to Antares, including the VAT-ID and the documents submitted to prove his economic activity, will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the legal provisions of these Terms and Conditions
15.4. Severability clause
If individual provisions of this contract are in whole or in part not legally effective or lose their legal validity later, this will not affect the validity of the T&C otherwise. The ineffective provisions are replaced by the statutory provisions. The same applies if the T&C have an unforeseen gap.
• Spring-and Drop Knives • Butterfly Knives • Fist Knife • Sword Cane • Knives in the Belt Lock • Steel Rods • Death Rackets • Batting Rings • Litter stars • Nun Chakus • Irritable Gas • Pepper Spray • Electric Impulse Weapons • Cubatons • Batons • Tonfas • Firearms • Ammunition • Hand Grenades • Tasers
• Rifles • Pistols • Revolver • Air pressure weapons with more than 7.5 Joules of projectile energy • Decorative weapons • Softair weapons • Air rifles • Paintball weapons • Crossbows Supersensory Performance • Healing Stones • Fortune Telling • Map Laying • Life Instructions • Spiritual Counseling Faked Documents / ID Cards • Imitations of official ID Cards • Fun Cards • false Testimonials • Certificates Of Qualification
• Herbal XTC • Natural Speed • intoxicating Herbs • LSD-disused Substances • Instructions on Marijuana home Cultivation • Instructions on Cooking and Baking with Cannabis • THC Test Kits • Sniffing-Sets • Joint cases • Hidden Cans for hiding cannabis • Grinder • Mills • Other Drugs • Drug Accessories • Bongs • Chillums • Additives for Urine Tests • Drug-eliminating Drinks Salvia • Magic Mushrooms • Anabolic Steroids • Muscle-building Stacks and Cycles Real estate and plots • Moon Plots • Martian Plots • Star Baptisms • Real Estate Tobacco • Tobacco Products • Cigars • Cigarettes • Shisha Tobacco • Cigarettes Tobacco Items related to National-Socialism • Swastikas • Sig runes • SS emblems • Stylized Celtic Crosses • Forbidden Slogans and Greeting Formulas • Uniforms • Uniform Parts of Wehrmacht SS, SA • Flags and Badges (E.g. Imperial War Flag 1935-1945)
• Imperial War Flags (also before 1935) • Hitler Pictures • Clothing from the Brands Thor Steinar, Consdaple, Erik and Sons • Problematic Slogans • Black and white Red flags in any Version (except, if clearly not in the National Socialist Context) • Action Figures of Nazi functionaries or Wehrmacht SS soldiers • Original Edition "Mein Kampf" Erotica • Injections and Infusions • Needles • Syringes • Cannulas • Needle wheels • Nerve Bikes • Dilators • Spreizer • Catheter • Clamps • Torture Accessories • Adult Baby Fetish • Adolescent endangering, pornographic or vulgar Illustrations • Erotic Articles on extreme Pain Infliction • Erotic Articles for Humiliation or Submission • Portrayal of Sexual Intercourse with Animals • pornographic Websites Other Products • Modchips • Pirated Copies • Imitations; Fake Goods • Fake Autographs, Fake Stamps • Currency Trading • camouflaged Transmitters • Radio Cameras • Tea with ginko leaves • Media (highly youth-threatening Media with an absolute Ban on dissemination) • Media with Labeling "No Youth Release" • Media with Marking "Release from 18 Years " • Body parts • Mass Email Software • Email-lists without the consent of the Recipients • Radar Warner • Prescription Drugs • live Animals • Misrepresentation e.g. as Google MA • Fireworks
• easily flammable Substances • Radioactive Substances • Personal Data • Usury Shops • Doorstep Shops • Action Transactions on the Internet • Amounts from returned or blocked Cheques • Withdrawal of Cash • Contract Penalties • Fines • Investments • Financial Market Products • Event Tickets • Vehicles • Services • Tariff products (Mobile Phone, Data Volume) • Manuals, Instructions, Information or Equipment for illegal Access to Software, Servers, • Websites or protected Property • Sale of Products or Services from Home Addresses • Dietary Supplements advertised on a disease-related basis
Antares GmbH, Kleine Weide 25, 23743 Grömitz
Managing Director: Dieter Fischer, Thomas Grabbe
Complaints / Online Dispute Resolution / Arbitration
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (“OS platform”) at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Antares will endeavor to settle any disagreements arising from this Agreement by mutual agreement. In addition, Antares is not obligated to participate in arbitration and may not offer to participate in such a process. Data protection officer: Mrs. Angela Schuldt